[AI] regarding e-newspapers

sampath raj rao sampath.4187 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:24:03 PDT 2015

Hi sir, but when I open the app I find 'click on vcard for to receive
instance news on your screen' I don't understand this phrase.
Could you also say whether I can find the search option and also how
to know which version of kitkat is installed in my phone as often I am
not receiving any response on talkback speech in many apps even in
mails and messages.
Thank you.