[AI] Gujarat: State has blind spot for visually impaired

avinash shahi shahi88avinash at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 04:45:51 PDT 2015

It seems there is a nexus between some organisations and the
governments in some of the states. Whenever any minister visits to any
function organized by an NGO, they feel the almighty has knocked at
their door. however the promise is done to renege later. As a result,
the ordinary potential beneficiaries suffer the most. To think that
working in the disability secter is a novel service is not always
true. We need to introspect that how people have become crore-paties
from running NGOs. Its a very lucrative business which offers plenty
of opportunities to make money and expand network. These days many
people want to start NGO cause it shows them immense promice. Why I
wrote all this cause wee need to understand lobbying patern,
representational aspect and accountability which is lacking in NGO
Sector.