[AI] Moderator: RE: excel 2010 audio tutorials

raaju bidhwin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 23:30:29 PDT 2015

Sorry for the reply which is already been closed. Any ways, frankly
admitting, I don't like any tutorial which has done by cathy cause she only
describe the things, but she doesn't demonstrate any thing. I've complaint
her several times about this matter. If she has done any audio book along
with screen reader demonstration, I would ready to purchase from her.