[AI] excel 2010 audio tutorials

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:28:19 PDT 2015

hello,
these are in bigger size hence, can not upload the audio due to time
constrain; hence i mentioned that  the same in text format can be
shared. so if interested, kindly contact me off the list as it can not
be shared here due to copyright issues.
thanks,

--
Regards,
Mukesh jain
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
mukeshheerachandjain at ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller