[AI] excel 2010 audio tutorials

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:07:51 PDT 2015

hello,
You may look at the titorials prepared by CathyAnne Murtha which are
made specifically for the jaws screen reader users. I have learnt much
on newer versions of applications such as, office 2010, 2013 etc
through these titorials. If you desire to read the tutorial in text
format, do let me know so that I can upload it for you.

Alternatively, go to:
www.blindtraining.com

hope this is of some help.

Thanks,

--
Regards,
Mukesh jain
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
mukeshheerachandjain at ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller