[AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

Sumathi sumathiranjini1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:15:02 PDT 2015

I've also mentioned that it is my personal opinion, while presenting my opinion. or in another words, while giving my representation to this list.

Have you understood what I said? Here it is again. I said, it seems there are some people who they wanting to be in the frontline with their postings. i also asked, whether do they take care of their life? other than posting here to this list?

I'm also aware of the options to block emails or to skip emails from the group or even from a particular person. I was not asking the way for doing that sir. Please understand what i said and what I'm trying to say.

This list not only our life, This is also a part of our life. this is what in short I was telling.

Taking it or skipping my message or ignoring it is up to you.

Kind Regards,
Sent from my iPhone