[AI] looking to hire for Device associate role for Chennai location

Rajashekhar, Shekhar srajashe at allegisgroup.com
Mon Jul 13 02:53:18 PDT 2015

Hi Friends,

Hope you all are doing good.

I'm looking VI freshers to hire with one of our MNC Clients for Chennai location.
Please find below JD and send me your CV to srajashe at allegisgroup.com<mailto:srajashe at allegisgroup.com> if you are interested.

JD:
Test cases will be assigned and they need to review these test cases on a computer with text to speech software.
*         Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
*         Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
*         Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
Location: Chennai

Experience:Fresher

Thanks & Regards
Shekhar
Recruiter
Allegis Group India
t   080 3070 5138
m 9008882419
Commerce @ Mantri,
Level 3, No. 12/1 & 12/2, NS Palya,
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.