[AI] DTH entertainment services!

Zoher zosk79 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:30:03 PDT 2015

I think the matter should be taken to the information and broadcast
ministry. As set top box is made compulsory they can force the DTH provider
to provide talking set top box on demand. 1 more provision can be made that
like gsm sim card we should be able to install any digicard in the set top
box of our choice.

 I agree with Jorge sir, the digitization has put new challenges to VI
community not only in DTH Matter but also in other areas of life.

 Still Prashant Sir and group of peoples struggle for Talking ATM is not
over, we are facing the problem of inaccessible money deposit machines.

Many of newly constructed buildings has the lift which has touch pad.

New models of of ovens and washing machines has touch pad or even those does
not have the touch pad and has physical keys they are not embossed.

It makes me think that was analog time was better for VI community?