[AI] DTH entertainment services!

Prashant Verma prashant.rv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:20:23 PDT 2015

Technically this is possible only when the settop box has built-in TTS.
Service providers are now a days selling boxes of diferent types e.g. with
HD quality, with recording etc.
All they have to do is to introduce the set-top box developed in UK with
RNIB as one of the options.
If the set-top boxes were interchangeable  between operators then also we
can just buy such a box from outside india and use in our homes.