[AI] Seeking help regarding get rid of tyrant boss

vivek doddamani vivekkavya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:37:12 PDT 2015

Dear Negi Sir, first I request you to record the statements done by
your vice principal then I request you to meet the Honurable Director
of Education Mrs.Padmini Singla I have heard she is a kind lady, if
you have still any problem please contact me I will be ready to help
you, my contact details are below.

--
Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.