[AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

vivek doddamani vivekkavya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:32:49 PDT 2015

sumati Madam, if you are so much disturbed by late night mails, then
in your mobile there is a option deta enable & disable when you go to
sleep at night you please disable the deta connection so that you will
be not disturbed by late night mails, then talking about Avinash in
the day he is working in some noted office till late in evening then
when he comes to his hostel from work at late night then he starts
helping his knowledge to share with all of us, I know him from long
long time, he does not post anything of topic, he is also scholar from
JNU, we all get good knowledge about disabled persons from his mails,
so please do not discourage anybody of this list.

On 7/13/15, PAULMUDDHA <paulmuddha at canarabank.com> wrote:
> List members, I think what Avinash is doing is immeasurable contribution to
> all vib members through his wonderful ideas, links and important news which
> would not only enlighten all but provide crutual info of happenings around
> us.
> Keep up the good work whether you send messages even at midnights and other
> times to this group.
> Regards
> Paul

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.