[AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:04:35 PDT 2015

Dear Moderator,
sorry, but couldn't restrain myself...
I believe that this mail is not just an expression of opinion rather
 assault On a genuine effort of Avinash!
Avinash's contribution is wonderful in my opinion...
Such assaults do discourage genuine people from contributing to the community.
This mail is indicative  of conservative and sick mentality of
individuals who just write for the sake of maligning others out of
their grave frustration... and they have nothing to contribute to the
community...
This reminds me the incidents happened  few month back when Satguru
was similarily targeted by another member without any reason...
So I request you to take similar action against this member as well.

--
Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu