[AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 08:32:58 PDT 2015

Hello all,

Dissemination of any Useful information and stuff within the capacity of
this group being sent by the users including Avinash is indubitably
beneficial for the readers, but I suppose everyone has freedom to express
his/her views.

Sumathi has also expressed her views and concerns, I am not rating her
opinion correct or incorrect, but are we not trying to exterminate her
thoughts?

Her suggestions are not being considered, and that is right, so what is the
need to oppose a person in such a disgusting manner?

I deem moderator is capable enough to decide what to post and what not to
post here, moreover he has already voiced his thoughts on this and couple of
messages opposing Sumathi was adequate on the list. So what is the necessity
to prolong this debate?

This way the discussion itself will fall in the category of too much of
anything is good for nothing, smiles!

Let them continue with the relevant postings and also do not try to homicide
the others in terms of expression of thoughts.

She may be wrong, but it seems like we are jumping in to the referendum to
decide what is correct or incorrect by such a huge disagreement.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt