[AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

ketan modi ketanmodi521 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:31:52 PDT 2015

Friends,
The primary objective of this mailing list is the dissemination of information.
And some of the member are heading us in right direction and helping
us to experience the waives of awareness of diverse issues which are
concerned with visually impaired. I consider this platform as  best
source of info about the visually impaired’s life.
So let the wheel of knowledge move!