[AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Sun Jul 12 02:41:27 PDT 2015

I guess, people should keep on posting as long as they stay within the
rules of the group or get the clearance of the moderaters. It should not
matter to any of us if the post is made at 2 a.m. or 6 p.m.. People work to
different schedules and we should respect that. A lot of stuff people post
are extremely useful and we should welcome that.