[AI] DTH entertainment services!

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Sun Jul 12 00:41:50 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I use Tata Ski at home. With each new set top box, I have been finding it
more and more difficult to navigate the menus. Not sure if the Tata Ski
promoters consider us blind people as stakeholders.  When I started with
Tata Ski, I could get to the channels I wanted easily thanks to the
favourite feature. Sadly, with technological advancement and the more
sophisticated the digitisation has become, the more difficult it has become
to navigate. What is the state with other DTH services?

Given the nation's rush towards digitisation, I am not sure how great it is
going to be for us. On the one hand digital India holds great promise for
us, but if the digitisation process does not consider us as stakeholders,
then we are in for deep trouble.