[AI] Seeking help regarding get rid of tyrant boss

Mohib Anwar Rafay mohibrafel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 00:02:45 PDT 2015

Is there no grievance redressal cell at your college or university
level? Surely they will take care of it.
Before taking any leap to legal course, make sure you exhausted all
local remedies. if it doesn't work, you can knock the door of the
court as a final step. But remember, it will be a tedious task and
expensive too.
2013 Act will not help her in any way, because that is based on
different grounds. As this is not a case of sexual harassment by any
means.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765