[AI] Seeking help regarding get rid of tyrant boss

Soni Jo sonistu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:47:42 PDT 2015

Hello Sir,
If she has not sanctioned you the leave due to you, you can ask
explanation in writing. Or take it to next level.
Can you not lodge a complaint against her to your principal? And lodge
a complaint about this where ever you are able to. if it is growing
severe and severer, approach your local newspaper or media. I am not
sure if it is a good advice. But, her willful behavior should be
stopped only by disclosing it in open.
You please try not to take anything personal. she cannot go on like
this for long.