[AI] Seeking help regarding get rid of tyrant boss

avinash shahi shahi88avinash at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:08:54 PDT 2015

During investigations, Both types be it audio or video carry weight.
Yesterday,an IPS officer in UP has put Mulayam Singh Yadav in trouble
by leaking recorded telephonic conversation in which Mulayam is heard
threatening the officer. Forensic lab takes care of verification part.
Anyway, hopefully, your case will not go to that extent. Do telephone
your wice-principal and politely inform her that you feel humiliated
by her comments. And see what she responds. And make sure your
conversation is entirely recorded in your phone...