[AI] About Number in NVDA.

Him Prasad Gautam drishtibachak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:53:50 PDT 2015

hello,
Few words about the problem.
1. This nature of issue is encountered in web pages but not in other
applications.
2. But the problem is seen in some web pages but not in all.
3. This may not be the NVDA issue (check it in jaws using the same synthesizer).
4. The similar issue is found in all unicode numbers of Indian Languages.
5. As I believe, it must be an Espeak related issue.

--
Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal