[AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

Sumathi sumathiranjini1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:39:15 PDT 2015

I'm not discouraging or pin pointing anyone in this group, But still, I feel some particular members of this group is sounding like they are wanting to appear in the front always. I feel that is too much.

I'm sorry to say, posting informations are ok to this group. But at the same time, you all can see a few members' name appearing in the list over and over and over will really make us bored of looking at the body message. I'm just posting my own opinion. Share your ideas and share your informations, nothing wrong in that. But please keep on track also with your life. It seems some of the members are busy concentrating only on posting to access india. I have noticed some of the members who they are posting even by 12 am and even by 1 am. I'm not sure what type of work they do and how they are leading their life other than this access india.

I'm sorry if posting my opinion is wrong. I said how I feel. If you still want to live only on access indian world, keep it up. I don't mind.
Kind Regards,
Sent from my iPhone