[AI] problem in downloading webvisum

navneet dubey dubeynavneetk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:10:51 PDT 2015

Hello tiny sir ,
Thankyou for your quick response but I want to  request you that it is
not the solution of problem because when I am trying to download the
file from dropbox send by you it is showing the same problem
previously  it is saying to allow  by pressing alt+a and then saying
to press spacebar but
After pressing  spacebar nothing happens so please tell me the right
solution .shift + tab is also not working

Thank you

Navneet dubey