[AI] discrimination by spicejet

Rajesh H Mehta rajeshmehta at in.ibm.com
Thu Jul 9 22:08:51 PDT 2015

It is indeed sad to read following comments on various airlines.
I do have mix experience but never had experience of denial. Infact I
strongly feel if you ever face similar situation you should contact
airport duty manager on ground who surely helps or even if that does not
works out, please make sure you do contact Airport authority who are
always their at all the airports. Parimalajee, it would be kind if you
could let me know the person who denied you on Jet airways. We could
surely take it up with them and raise the concern and find out why they
did it? Incase if you have details, would request you to write to me
personally with flight date, no., and concern person with if possible
boarding card scan copy and will try talking to authority.