[AI] no need for bank of baroda customers to go to branch for internet banking

Aravind R aravind.andhrabank at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:26:53 PDT 2015

dear ekinath and others.
bob has introduced a new facility through which, customers can create
internet banking user and passwords through online itself.
one snag is you should have atleast a debit card which bank should
give for everybody as initial kid itself while opening account.
go to www.bobibanking.com
press enter on "nonregistered retail users click here".
there, give debit card type, number, card expiry date, pin number etc
and enter on next button.
bank will send OTP to mobile which we have to type.
then we can choose user ID and create log in and transaction password.
then registering can be done by selecting 5 security question answers
after creating and loging into netbanking, we can register for mobile
banking from there itself.
so try this and share your experience.

r. aravind,

D R O in bank of baroda,