[AI] Daily Eyeway Alerts

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Thu Jul 9 05:42:00 PDT 2015

Dear Listers:

Greetings for the day!

Follow below the Daily Eyeway Alerts:

Common Written Examination by IBPS  for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I,
II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks
(RRBs). The examination will be held online.  Age : For Officer Scale- III-
Above 21 years - Below 40 years, For Officer Scale- II- Above 21 years -
Below 32 years, For Officer Scale- I- Above 18 years - Below 30 years , For
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years.
Qualifications: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or
its equivalent . Application fee is Rs. 100/-.            Candidates can
apply online www.ibps.in. Last date 28th July. More at
http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs

--
**
 Best,Binni Kumari|Programme Manager Helpdesk! Score Foundation
Email:binni at eyeway.org
Websites: scorefoundation.org.in <http://www.scorefoundation.org.in/>
               www.eyeway.org
****** <http://www.youtube.com/user/eyewayindia><https://twitter.com/friendsofeyeway>