[AI] discrimination by spicejet

vivek doddamani vivekkavya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:46:05 PDT 2015

i have travelled some times by spicejet from between bangalore & delhi
but they have assisted me in all times from boarding till exit from
airport, even inside the flight airhostess helps me when I am going to
washroom, the best I have experienced is jet airways

On 7/9/15, Mahesh S. Panicker <maheshspanicker at gmail.com> wrote:
> While Indigo is way ahead of others in terms of service quality,
> SpiceJet hasn't extracted any extra money from me the few times I've
> flown with them. But if they are trying to introduce  such an
> additional payment now, it has to be taken up with the DGCA and the
> Ministry of Civil Aviation right away.
>
> On 7/9/15, Aravind R <aravind.andhrabank at gmail.com> wrote:
>> yes. indigo service is good.
>>
>> On 7/9/15, George Abraham <george at eyeway.org> wrote:
>>> Last year I flew Spice Jet from Hyderabad to Delhi. While still in the
>>> taxi
>>> approaching the airport I had called the Spice Jet office at the airport
>>> informing them of my travel to Delhi with them and need for assistance.
>>> They asked me to get to a particular point and then give them a call. I
>>> did
>>> as adviced but for 15 minutes no one turned up. I then called Indigo
>>> with
>>> whom I frequently fly and told them that I was stuck. They promptly sent
>>> someone who ironically assisted me with getting to Spice Jet counter .
>>> They
>>> also used their good offices to organise assistance for me from Spice
>>> Jet.
>>>
>>> I do not think I would want to fly with Spice Jet again given their
>>> attitude.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> George

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.