[AI] discrimination by spicejet

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:03:16 PDT 2015

Hi Tony,

I am a corporate lawyer working with a law firm in Mumbai. I checked
with Spice Jet and Spice Meet and Assist is a service for all
passengers. You can check the introduction and T&C here:
http://www.spicejet.com/SpiceAssist.aspx

But in no event they should deny you the meet and assist service in
compliance with DGCA guidelines without any payment whatsoever.

If you have faced such situation, and you do have payment and other
details to be able to take up with DGCA, do drop me a line. However,
given that its a service for all passengers, DGCA is unlikely to take
any strict action as the Airlines will simply say that we thought the
customer wants to avail the Meet and Assist service as a paid product
which is available for all passengers.

Nevertheless, do get in touch should you need to pursue this.

Regards,
--
Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com