[AI] Self interduction and Job openings for VI candidates

PAULMUDDHA paulmuddha at canarabank.com
Wed Jul 8 23:57:41 PDT 2015

What would be the basic salary sir?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Rajashekhar, Shekhar
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 12:03 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Self interduction and Job openings for VI candidates

Hi Friends,

I'm very happy to be a part of Access India teem.
My self Shekhar, working at Allegis as a recruiter to hire PWD candidates
for different MNC Companies across India.
Under our CSR initiative we are working towards hiring people with
disability for different companies with the help of Enable India.

As of now we are looking to hire VI freshers for Bangalore and Chennai
locations for Technical support and Customer support roles for our MNC
Clients.

Required skills:
Any of the below mentioned Languages are Tamil, or Malayalam, or Marati or
Hindi with basic Computer skill.
Please share your updated CV to
srajashe at allegisgroup.com<mailto:srajashe at allegisgroup.com> if you are
looking for a better career.

Thanks & Regards
Shekhar
Recruiter
Allegis Group India
t   080 3070 5138
m 9008882419
Commerce @ Mantri,
Level 3, No. 12/1 & 12/2, NS Palya,
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure
to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of
this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original
message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

mobile phones / Tabs on: