[AI] Self interduction and Job openings for VI candidates

Rajashekhar, Shekhar srajashe at allegisgroup.com
Wed Jul 8 23:32:53 PDT 2015

Hi Friends,

I'm very happy to be a part of Access India teem.
My self Shekhar, working at Allegis as a recruiter to hire PWD candidates for different MNC Companies across India.
Under our CSR initiative we are working towards hiring people with disability for different companies with the help of Enable India.

As of now we are looking to hire VI freshers for Bangalore and Chennai locations for Technical support and Customer support roles for our MNC Clients.

Required skills:
Any of the below mentioned Languages are Tamil, or Malayalam, or Marati or Hindi with basic Computer skill.
Please share your updated CV to srajashe at allegisgroup.com<mailto:srajashe at allegisgroup.com> if you are looking for a better career.

Thanks & Regards
Shekhar
Recruiter
Allegis Group India
t   080 3070 5138
m 9008882419
Commerce @ Mantri,
Level 3, No. 12/1 & 12/2, NS Palya,
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.