[AI] discrimination by spicejet

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Wed Jul 8 22:41:35 PDT 2015

Last year I flew Spice Jet from Hyderabad to Delhi. While still in the taxi
approaching the airport I had called the Spice Jet office at the airport
informing them of my travel to Delhi with them and need for assistance.
They asked me to get to a particular point and then give them a call. I did
as adviced but for 15 minutes no one turned up. I then called Indigo with
whom I frequently fly and told them that I was stuck. They promptly sent
someone who ironically assisted me with getting to Spice Jet counter . They
also used their good offices to organise assistance for me from Spice Jet.

I do not think I would want to fly with Spice Jet again given their
attitude.

Best regards,

George