[AI] discrimination by spicejet

Rahul Kelapure rkelapure at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:41:19 PDT 2015

I had traveled by this airline few times, however, I was never
demanded additional money for the same at anytime.

However, If it exists in there guidelines or terms and conditions,
then it must be brought to the notice of DGCA. In fact, DGCA had
issued guidelines to airlines on this issue in the past if my memory
serves me right.

Thanks and warm regards,

Rahul.

Rahul Kelapure