[AI] Get windows 10 notification

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:28:11 PDT 2015

it will be downloaded then u will have to click install now no need of
sighted help it will be just like windows updates installation u will
have to do oob at the end of installation for that narrator will work
u wont lose any programs and data only if any incompatible programs
are there that will be removed