[AI] atm card in sbi

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:37:12 PDT 2015

Let me explain as a state banker.  There is an undertaking to be given
by visually impaired customer at the time of issue of ATM card.  But
that undertaking is not to that effect that the customer has to bear
all the risk.  It is to that effect that the rules governing ATM card
and safety precautions have been explained to the customer by the
bank.  Please send the undertaking to me.  I'll see if it is the right
one.

--
G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497