[AI] Get windows 10 notification

Him Prasad Gautam drishtibachak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:09:37 PDT 2015

hi,
It is said that windows 10 will be free for those who are using genuine windows.
If you wish to switch to 10 version once available (not yet
released!); click the notification and book it now.
If not, ignore the notification.
The policy of windows 10 is not much explained.

--
Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal