[AI] atm card in sbi

Pinkesh Tailor pinkesh.tailor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:31:20 PDT 2015

Any kind of undertaking is essentially not required, but who will
waste time fighting against ignorant people. However giving an
undertaking that the bank would not liable for misuse of ATM or
cheques provided to a blind person, is not something which is not
suppose to hurt our dignity. So my recommendation is to give the
undertaking and get your work done.

Thanks,