[AI] Story from London: Disability rights campaigner Jane Campbell: ‘In the Lords, I’m still a radical activist’

avinash shahi shahi88avinash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:08:06 PDT 2015

They are struggling hard to protect social support available to
disabled people in the UK. Government has slashed huge chunk by citing
frivolous reasons. What can we learn in India. We would not ask for
money alone. Of course pension is necessary for the poor disabled
friends However our larger goals  are targeted on availing quality
education, affordable accessibility and conducive employment.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/08/jane-campbell-disability-rights-campaigner-lords-radical-activist

--
Avinash Shahi