[AI] BoB's stupidity continues

vivek doddamani vivekkavya at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 02:25:23 PDT 2015

the same reply was given to me by Alahabad Bank of timarpur branch of
Delhi, when I argued & took their net banking then I found their net
banking is not accessable by JAWS or by NVDA so closed my account in
that branch, & opened new account in SBI of delhi university

On 7/8/15, Aravind R <aravind.andhrabank at gmail.com> wrote:
> that email is common to all and not for you alone.
> if they forward your application then no problem. within 15 days, you
> will get user id and password.
>
> On 7/8/15, Ekinath Khedekar <ekinath at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear List Members,
>>
>> I a week back expressed my desire to have a net banking facility from
>> Bank of Baroda branch at Gamdevi Grant Road, Mumbai.
>>
>> I had to travel 7 odd kilo metres to do NEFT. For that first I was
>> asked to bring another sighted person and his id proof etc.
>>
>> I laughed at it and did the needful and requested the branch manager
>> now to offer me net banking facility. He started giving general Gyan
>> about how bank tries to help everyone.
>>
>> Anyways, I could see that the staff was friendly and the actual
>> problem was awareness of existing RBI guidelines on providing
>> inclusive banking services to visually challenged.
>>
>> SO I politely told them to not to do favour to me and follow the
>> guidelines. I think they have started the process, but last night I
>> got this email seeking feedback when i ave no online experience of it.
>>
>> What was queer is to see (Visually impaired) written in front of my
>> name. I have no qualms about it if I get desired services without
>> delays.
>>
>> Anyways, please use the link given in the email and provide your feedback
>> too.
>>

>> Regards

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.