[AI] New link for the interview with Fatima Soriano, from Philipines

mahendra galani at chello.at
Tue Jul 7 02:38:20 PDT 2015


yes, this is working.At 11:04 AM 7/7/2015, you wrote:
>Hi
>This link works:
>http://eyeway.org/?q=fatima-soriano-living-blindness-purpose-interview-monalinda-cadiz
>
>Regards
>Harish Kotian
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On 
>Behalf Of George Abraham
>Sent: 07 July 2015 14:21
>To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues 
>concerning the disabled.'
>Subject: Re: [AI] New link for the interview with Fatima Soriano, 
>from Philipines
>
>Just checked it out, the link works. Pasting for you again.
>
>http://eyeway.org/?q=fatima-soriano-living-blindness-purpose-interview-mona
>linda-cadiz
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On 
>Behalf Of timy sebastian ettumanoor
>Sent: 07 July 2015 14:13
>To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues 
>concerning the disabled.
>Subject: Re: [AI] New link for the interview with Fatima Soriano, 
>from Philipines
>
>george sir, the above link is not working.
>
>check please.
>
>
>
>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing 
>accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessin
>dia.org.in
>
>
>Search for old postings at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to
>accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>with the subject unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other 
>changes, please visit the list home page at 
>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>Disclaimer:
>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the 
>thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates 
>itself to its veracity;
>
>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the 
>mails sent through this mailing list..
>
>
>
>
>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing 
>accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>Search for old postings at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to
>accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>with the subject unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other 
>changes, please visit the list home page at 
>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>Disclaimer:
>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the 
>thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates 
>itself to its veracity;
>
>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the 
>mails sent through this mailing list..
>
>Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes 
>calls asking for personal information such as your bank account 
>details, passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. 
>Please do not respond in any manner to such offers, however official 
>or attractive they may look.
>
>Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are 
>confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or 
>entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended 
>recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or 
>copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or 
>attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this 
>email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and 
>immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. 
>The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the 
>presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability 
>for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>
>
>
>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing 
>accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>Search for old postings at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to
>accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>with the subject unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other 
>changes, please visit the list home page at
>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>Disclaimer:
>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the 
>thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates 
>itself to its veracity;
>
>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the 
>mails sent through this mailing list..





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list