[AI] RESEARCH ON PROBLEMS FACED BY PWDs IN HEIING COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES.

shalini singh shalinisinghrana23 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:54:07 PDT 2015

Dear Frineds

greetings,

The Person with Disabilities has been facing discrimination since ages. Due
to insensibility of the society, many times landmark judgments were also
been pronounced by either district, high and apex court of India. Have we
ever realized why is it so that whenever our rights are violated we have to
bang one or the other door of either some politician or judicial systems
(various courts of INDIA). But our moral never went down , we are still
standing ahead with RPD Bill 2011

Dear friends i am personally researhing upon an issue of PROBLEMS FACED BY
PWDs in OCCUPYING ANY CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY like problem in heiring a rented
accomodation in a society, purchasing a house in a society etc.

Friends i am posting this request on this mailing group with losts of hope
that i will get good response from my trusted group through our the country.

I would request entire nation's PWDs to please share their views with me.

Regards

Shalini RanaA