[AI] PWD Topper

SC Vashishth subhashvashishth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:51:46 PDT 2015

improving one's ranking under disability quota to find better service
option is also considered as availing benefits of disability reservation
quota. So in effect any person with disability would be pushed in to
disability quota in some or the other name. The UPSC must understand that
age or fee relaxation, using a scribe or compensatory time, choice of
non-graphical questions for visually impaired etc would not amount to using
the disability reservation. Age /fee relaxation etc are also used by other
marginalised groups such as SC/ST etc without being pushed into the
reservation quota. It is quite tricky and there is no way an outsider or a
person who may have benefited from reservation quota if his senior in the
queue did not avail the quota,  would come to know about it. Also the
person who got  the job is least bothered whether he is adjusted against
quota or on merit.

Govt. must bring in transparency in the system to clearly spell out what
will be general relaxation available to persons with disabilities and what
further would  constitute reservation quota.

On 7 July 2015 at 12:15, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibrafel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, PWD qualified on marits will not be counted in reserve list. But
> the million $question is that who PWD would be considered to be
> qualified on his own mairt? They interpret it as per their own
> contrivance.
> Qualifying on marit doesn't necessarily mean to obtain marks
> equivalent to general category candidates and figured out in final
> marit. how have you reached to that final list? It will be calculated
> on different factors, such as (I), did you claim any age relaxation,
> because it is not available to general category candidate. (ii), did
> you get extra time in exam, as it is not available to general category
> candidates. (iii), did you use scribe, as he may improve the contents
> of your answers!
> This is UPSC, and it is the biggest thug of the world.
>
> On 7/7/15, ajit able <ajit.able5 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rajeshji
> > I want order of DOPT says PWD candidate should no kept in reserved
> quota,if
> > they came in merit.
> > On 7 Jul 2015 10:21, "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
> >
> >> Friends
> >> Now that a PWD has topped civil services, I am thinking whether she will
> >> be counted in reserved vacancies or she will be counted in general list
> >> and
> >> reserved vacancies counted accordingly.
> >> Question is surely not new, and DOPT OM says PWD qualifying on merit
> >> should not be adjusted against reserved vacancies, but I wonder, does it
> >> happen actually?
> >>

> >> राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
> >> AGM
> >> बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
> >> Reserve Bank of India
> >> नागपुर Nagpur
> >>
> >> 0712 2806846
> >>
> >> President
> >> VIBEWA
> >> Co-Moderator
> >> VIB-India
> >>
> >> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
> >> laughter.
> >>

> >> ________________________________
> >> Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes
> calls
> >> asking for personal information such as your bank account details,
> >> passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not
> >> respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive
> they
> >> may look.
> >>
> >> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and
> >> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> >> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
> use,
> >> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
> in
> >> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
> [...]

Warm regards,

Subhash Chandra Vashishth
Mobile: +91 (11) 9811125521
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Consider
environment!