[AI] Moderator: RE: PWD Topper

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Jul 7 01:02:54 PDT 2015

Dear Mohib

Mind you, AccessIndia is open archive meaning it is available to all search engines. In addition it enjoys high rankings.

Such loose comments calling UPSC as thugs is not appreciated at all.

Of course, this is going to haunt you in some form or another in days to come. There is no way, a post once made, can be retracted on a later date.

Please be careful on your utterances in such open platform.

Harish Kotian