[AI] PWD Topper

Mohib Anwar Rafay mohibrafel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:45:25 PDT 2015

Yes, PWD qualified on marits will not be counted in reserve list. But
the million $question is that who PWD would be considered to be
qualified on his own mairt? They interpret it as per their own
contrivance.
Qualifying on marit doesn't necessarily mean to obtain marks
equivalent to general category candidates and figured out in final
marit. how have you reached to that final list? It will be calculated
on different factors, such as (I), did you claim any age relaxation,
because it is not available to general category candidate. (ii), did
you get extra time in exam, as it is not available to general category
candidates. (iii), did you use scribe, as he may improve the contents
of your answers!
This is UPSC, and it is the biggest thug of the world.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765