[AI] required hindi recitation argently, please

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 22:25:15 PDT 2015

Hello,
I need any nonphilmi  hindi recitation from any well known authors
leaving behind any message. This is to be performed by small kid age
about 4 years in the school competition. This should be long for at
list 3 minutes. So can anyone suggest me such good hindi recitation?
The title and author suggestions  for these recitation would also be
suffice.

So kindly recommend me any of it. Please consider it to be argent as
it is to be submitted to the school by tomorrow.
Looking forward for your valuable input on this request.
Thanks,

--
Regards,
Mukesh jain
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
mukeshheerachandjain at ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller