[AI] CHENNAI: A 70% blind person rejected for magistrate post despite being selected approach SC

Mohib Anwar Rafay mohibrafel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 05:50:51 PDT 2015

I am delighted and eager to know the stand of supreme court over this
issue. If supreme court decide in favour of the petitioner, it will
have an influence over my petition pending there in Allahabad high
court on the similar issue where UP government didn't provide
reservation for VH persons in civil judge recruitment.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765