[AI] Require Hindi typing tool

Him Prasad Gautam drishtibachak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:19:13 PDT 2015

hi,
No need to combine them.
The Hindi typing tool types devanaagari letters and the Hindi reader
will read them.
That is all. Mind that the typing tool has no relation with reading
software. It is equally useful to sited persons too.
If you are a screen reader user, read the letters by lekha or any
other tool and if you are sited person, just see them by your eyes.
The duty of Hindi tool is to generate the Devanagari letters at the
screen of the computer.
Once they are generated, it is up to you how to access them; by TTS
like lekha or just see by human eyes!

Kathmandu, Nepal