[AI] Get the NVDA_2015 with inclusion of Kannada Language.

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 10:38:52 PDT 2015

Hi,
Aravind,
To elaborate a bit, the remote taking add-on refers to the recently
publicly released NVDA Remote Access add-on for which a crowdfunding
of $10,000 was raised and successfully completed within a very short
time period. This functionality is similar to the expensive JAWS
Tandum as a free and open source alternative for use with NVDA.
You can remotely connect to another computer having an installed copy
of NVDA (or perhaps a portable one would work as well?) and by
entering a common host and key, a controller could control a
controlled computer to provide training, diagnose problems or rendr
technical support.
Thanks.

E-mail id: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Skype id : bhavya.09