[AI] Converting non unicode to unicode

sampath raj rao sampath.4187 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:01:17 PDT 2015

Hi Sir, Thank you for trying to make me understand the reality...
But to be honest I Have understood to some extent but could you
elobrate the 'but clause' of your statement "but category of memory of
font and the character code is not in same status".
What do you mean by 'category of memory'?
If you feel my mail would create traffic in the list then you can mail
me personally...
Thank you,
yours,
S.Sampath Raj Rao.