[AI] ETI Eloquence for NVDA brought by Code Factory and Comproom Services

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 05:20:56 PDT 2015

Hi,
Vanshi,
Yes, you can purchase ETI Eloquence equipped with several
functionalities and features unique to it, to use it with any screen
reading software, from NVDA to Narrator, from Window Eyes to System
Access, and, certainly not forgetting JAWS with the configuration
applied to ETI Eloquence through its own settings dialogs and screens.
Thanks.

E-mail id: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Skype id : bhavya.09