[AI] ETI Eloquence for NVDA brought by Code Factory and Comproom Services

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 01:45:04 PDT 2015

Dear all,
As Saksham Trust sells ETI Eloquence in packaging Lekha as well for
usage with NVDA, COde Factory has collaborated with COmproom Services
to bring ETI Eloquence (and for that matter Vocalizer voices as well)
for use with not only NVDA (as the subject implies), but also with
JAWS, System Access, System Access to the Go, Window Eyes, and
Microsoft Narrator as well.
One of its prominent features that no other text to speech engine or
speech synthesizer has is that it has independent advanced voice
settings, number processing, speech dictionaries and much more, hence,
usable universally with all assistive technologies, eliminating the
requirement to make changes in configurations in each screen reading
software.
You can try out its demo from
http://www.comproom.co.uk/downloads/EloquenceForWindows_ComputerRoom-Setup.exe
for 7 days with complete functionality and decide whether to buy this
45 pounds priced product.
Personally, I have no plans to purchase it, because of my thorough
satisfaction with ESpeak, but, I am currently writing this mail using
its demo, and, find it quite fine.
Thanks.
--
Warm Regards