[AI] (no subject)

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:34:28 PDT 2015

Dear all,
The NVDA Remote Access functionality whose successfull crowdfunding
target had been met within 38 hours, is now public.
It is similar to JAWS Tandum, allowing any NVDA user to provide
technical support, training and much more to a fellow NVDA user.
Briefly, the process of establishing a connection between the
controlled computer and the controller involves entering a common host
of a server (one provided by the developers themselves) and a common
key (custom or generated).
Sharing the official announcement by Christopher Toth, one of the two
lead developers of this NVDA Remote project.
>From Christopher Toth ...
Hi there,

I'm writing to happily inform you that the NVDA Remote Access add-on has
been released!

After our successful crowdfunding campaign, Tyler and I created
something which we are very proud of, and we can't wait until you get to
use it.

The add-on, as well as supporting documentation and source code are all
available from the add-on's website: http://NVDARemote.com

>From this point forward, the add-on source code is available for review
and open to contributions from members of the community.

As one of the first demonstrations of crowdfunded accessibility as a
public good, this entire project has been an incredible success. We were
able to raise the necessary funds, develop the software, and are now
super pleased to release it free and open source for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you for all you have done to make this awesome day a reality.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
E-mail id: bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com